Dress for Success
Guidelines for proper attire
Neck Cooler Idea
Possible bag making idea
Simple patterns for clothing
How to make a bonnet
How to make a bonnet video
What is a chemise? A chemise (pronounced shem-eezí) is your first layer of underclothing. It is wide-necked, short sleeved, and
hemmed between your upper calf and knee.
Hints for clothing ideas:
- Please try to use clothing you already have
- Cut off collars, use old pants, cut off scrubs and add wide lace for bloomers, etc.
- Check with your friends who have been on trek.
- Check out yard sales and thrift stores.
- Ask your grandma if she has some fabric she won't be needing.
- Announce in your wards that you need these things. (fabric, old shirts and pants, scrubs, lace)